Hello all,

Help needed. I have been trying to find citations supporting the statement
that in times of social and economic transition individuals rely more on
their personal networks rather than on formal institutions in their economic
activities, and in particular in job searches. But my efforts were
unsuccessful. From what I have found I got the impression that authors
assume it to be a well-known social fact and do not cite any important works
that have provided support for it's truthfulness. Any help with citations on
this topic will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Olga