From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Heinze, Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Collaboration (co-authorship) networks

Dear all,

I'm in search for recent publications about collaboration networks in
science & technology measured by co-authorship in basic and applied
science journals. Using a literature database I got two articles:

Persson, O.; Beckman, M. (1995): Locating the network of interacting
authors in scientific specialities,  Scientometrics 3 (3): 351-366.
Newman, M. E. J. (2001): Scientific collaboration networks. I. Network
construction and fundamental results. In: Physical Review E, 64

Does anybody know other recent and interesting publications in this
field?

Regards,
Thomas

Dipl.Soz. Thomas Heinze
Phd Student at the
Fraunhofer Institute Systems & Innovation Research
Breslauer Str. 48
76139 Karlsruhe
Phone   ++49 721 6809 193
Fax       ++49 721 6809 260