All:

Is anyone familiar with an article on social networks that used jabber IM software to collect data?  I have been told that an article exists, but I canot find it.  The
people who told me that they had seen the article cannot recall the author(s), title, or location.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  I have tried google anf jstor, but
so far, no luck.

Best,
Alan