Hi
Is there maybe out there work in progrss about the employee behavior in
the case of Enron after their breakdown? They did a lot of networking
via the internet (as far as I could see) and offline (which I guess from
the info online). Other exapmles should be in the NewEconomy last year,
when all those breakdowns occurred.
Hope that helps a little bit.

Regards
Bettina

--
Dipl.-Phys. Bettina Hoser
Lehrstuhl für Informationsdienste und elektronische Märkte

Gebäude 20.20 RZ (Raum 164), Zirkel 2

Telefon:   +49.721.608-8407
Telefax:   +49.721.608-8403

http://www.em.uni-karlsruhe.de