Wes, et. al.-

Your explanation of the Yellow-chevroned parakeet listing quagmire is why I
pay little to no attention to the ABA.  I deal with enough beaurocracy as it
is - I'm not going to extend it to my hobbies - or as Rex would say - to my
obsessions.  No more North American or ABA list - just one big one list for
the world.  Except for the yard list - where I am the sole member of the
records/list committee.

Andy Prather
Orlando, FL