Hello,

I found the Hooded Warbler this evening at Shelter #1 in the "Day Use
area "of Starkey Park in west Pasco. This is obviously the same bird
that has been in this same spot since Brian Ahern and Dave Powell found
it on our Christmas Bird Count.
Don Robinson had notified me that he had found it last week at noon at
the same shelter. If you go to shelter #1 walk past the volleyball court
and stop at the first picnic table in the woods. I have found the
warbler in the brush and palmettos next to this table twice.

Ken Tracey     [log in to unmask]
New Port Richey, FL