What a fabulous day seeing that beautiful Kestrel, meeting other posters, and
running into some very dear friends.  Couldn't have asked for more.  So many
thanks to all of you who directed me to Lust Road, to Harold Weatherman for
his exuberance over such a rarity, and to SJRMD for allowing us to go on the
property on a regular basis for this gem.  Can't wait for the day when
Zellwood farm area is opened back up to the public!!!

Coming home I found 5 singing Bachmans's Sparrows in Rima Ridge.  Nice cap to
a nice day.  Now off to work. :-(

Meret Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL