Hi all,
The Eurasian Kestrel is still present as of today and was seen well by
everybody in attendance.  Thanks again to all involved in allowing
access to this bird.  Harold Weatherman again got everybody on the bird
at the first stop.  He states that about 500 people thus far have gone
in to see the bird with him.
At the Lust Road Gate this morning waiting for the tour to begin, (
Connie and I were early, Wes :-]   ), we had a Yellow-Breasted Chat and
assorted sparrows.
bob
Merritt Island, Fl