Hi Folks:
      There were a lot of the usual birds, including Smooth-billed Ani (Lox)
and Limpkin (Trade Winds). But my cummulative warbler list was decent. I did
not see many warblers, but managed to get into two seperate mixed flocks, at
different times of the day. At Foreman in Parkland, I got Yellow-rumped
(still hanging in there; about 20). There was Black and White, Palm, Prairie
and N Parula, (plus a nice flock of waxwings).
       At Trade Winds there was a mixed flock of Yellow-rumped, Yellow, Palm,
N Parula, Black and White. At Lox Rd. add Common Yellowthroat. At Fern Forest
I picked up an Ovenbird.
Had a great day off, literally, "for the birds."
Matt Reid
Coral Springs, Fl.