From: David Allan <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 4:22 AM
Subject: [FLBIRDS] Red whiskered Bulbul

Hi,

Can anyone give me some tips on locating Red-whiskered Bulbul in the Kendal
area....or anywhere else?

I was in Kendal a couple of weeks ago, and I missed them....but I did get
great views of a pair Spot-breasted Orioles and Yellow-chevroned Parakeet.

I'm back in Florida next week.

Many Thanks and Great Birding

Dave Allan
Lancashire, England