Hi Everyone,
  March 20:  stopped by Guana on my way home this evening.  Around 5PM-ish,
with a nice low tide, there were plenty of black-necked stilts wondering
around.  They were seen at the dam (hope I spelled that correctly) at the
south side of the spillway.
  Also, plenty of black skimmers, yellow-legs (few) and willets. Clapper
rails were calling and there were a few Savannah sparrows still around.
  It was only 89 degrees this afternoon at Guana at 5PM.  Will start looking
for falcons - could be anytime - isn't that what I said last March?  hmm....
I will attempt to 'brave' the jungles of Guana this weekend and post if I
find something interesting.
  diane reed
st. augustine, fl

ps- for those watching the news - hang in there - we will get through this
all somehow.