Michael Evans and I birded Central Florida Saturday.  Thanks to Terry Doyle
for bringing a tape to lure the Green-tailed Towhee in at Honeymoon SP.  We
were there for over an hour with no luck and Terry got him to come to the
bushes by the poles in just a few minutes.  The time seemed to be about 1300.

We left the coast and headed for the Whooping Cranes. South of St. Cloud
about 11.8 miles on CR523 we came upon a Crested Caracara eating what
appeared to be a rock dove.  We were within a quarter-mile (north) of the
overpass over the Florida Turnpike.

Three Whooping Cranes and a great many Sandhill Cranes were still at the
"Beef" sign farm. Ed Woodruff