A huge THANK YOU to all of the wise and helpful people who answered my
question on inventorying electronic records as well as paper records. You
have given me much insight into this topic.

For those who are interested:
I received 4 responses that encouraged me to include the electronic records
in my inventory with one who said I should include it even if I don't have
the resources to deal with it yet.
I received 2 responses from people who recently performed their first
inventory who said it would be wise to only do paper first since there are
so many issues to address with electronic format records.
Two people were kind enough to send me links to other helpful sites. :)

I can see both sides of the issue, and am grateful for the input and advice
everyone passed on!
Thanks again!!
Bridgette

Bridgette A. Kelly, Archivist