7 Day Guest Pass to use
The Benchmarking Exchange

http://66.124.245.170/subscribe/enrollguestpass.cfm

-----Original Message-----
From: <Mary Haider> [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 6:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Benchmarking

I received an email today from The Benchmarking Exchange.  Did anyone else
receive it?  It lists several surveys including a Records Management
survey.  My company is not a member so I cannot access the survey (to see
results or to participate).   The message was too long to forward to the
list, but if your company is a member I'll forward it to you.  I'd like to
know what they are benchmarking.  Apparently the survey was initiated by US
West.
Here's the list of members:

 Accident Compensation Corporation

 ALSTOM Power