My name is Sally Fellows and I am the archivist and records management
officer for the City of Manchester, NH.  The City is interested in
purchasing an electronic document management system for use by all 26 city
departments.  I would be interested in hearing from other government
entities who have purchased a multi-function system.  Our Information
Systems Department is very supportive of the whole concept which will help
expedite the acquisition of a system considerably.
Any input you can offer is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Sally