Reference desk enquiry
1.
Please send by email [log in to unmask] information about records retention at
the dozens of Boston Public Library Departments including records
retention schedules...

2.
Or do make available the information on BPL web links at
http://www.bpl.org/search
http://www.bpl.org/brls/resources/resources.html