I would consider it first generation microfilm (especially as it is silver
halide and the image has been directly photographed onto the emulsion - not
copied from another emulsion).  You might consider it second generation
"images" but it is the first "take" of images onto film.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division