This a good source for information on some software.  As is the ARMA
publication mentioned before on the list. But none of these sources are
comprehensive. Please keep in mind that a software evaluation by Doculabs is
paid for by the software manufacturer/vendor, and not all software
manufacturers/vendors care to spend their budget on this rather costly
evaluation.  The DOD recommendations are also based on evaluations requested
by the manufacturer/vendor, although I'm not sure if they have to pay a fee
for the evaluation.  The ARMA publications only lists information from those
manufacturers/vendors that responded to a request for information or a
survey - whichever they use now.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
Records Manager