Thanks to all who responded to my question about vendor reference
questions (especially Tracey Dal Bianco), I appreciate it. I
incorporated many of the responses I received, and developed a pretty
good list. I just reviewed with our RFP team, and blew them away! We'll
still need to tweak it some, but it is close to where we need it to be.

Our Procurement department was so impressed that they now want to use it
to replace their current "boilerplate" set of questions.

Thanks again!

Earl Johnson, Jr.
(561) 682-2087