From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Wilson, Donna P. (WDP)
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 8:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Falsification of Records Statement

Hi Everyone:

I'm am currently developing a Records Management Responsibilities -
Required Reading document for new employees.  I would like to include a
really good and to the point statement about the Falsification of
Records.

Any suggestions?

I appreciate this forum!

Donna P. Wilson - [log in to unmask]
Analyst, Records/Information Policy & Compliance
Phone:  574-4133 - Pager:  873-7733 - Fax:  574-0673