  From: Jim Mullen
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 7:38 PM
  Subject: GWU Courses

  Good Afternoon,

  I am thinking of asking approval for taking the "Records Retention:
  New Strategies for Managing the Information Life Cycle" course at
  George Washington University in April.  Has anyone on the list taken
  any GWU courses before, particularly this one?  If so, do you have any
  feedback?  It's a $900+, 2 day class not counting airfair and hotel
  and I would like to get a bang for the buck.  Thanks.

  Jim

  Jim Mullen, Records Manager
  Oregon University System
  P.O. Box 488