Please excuse the cross posting.

I just wanted to thank the list for the input I received on Deletion
statistics. I received some great advice on what to consider in that
process.

If I can take this a step further, if we are performing an electronic
file purge,(meaning we have checked out the files prior to the purge for
any records that need to be retained) has any one
determined/noticed/found that there is a certain amount (percentage of
total) that can be deleted because of duplication?  And what percent
needed to be maintained online as very active records?

Thanks again,

Jamie Suber
Georgia Power Company
Business Information Center