We have our retention schedule maintained in a Lotus Notes program.  In fact, we changed our retention schedule to a functional schedule a couple years ago.  With all the changes that have gone on in the utility industry the last several years, this has made the schedule much easier to manage.  If you would like to see a demo, get in touch with me off list and I can make arrangements.

Priscilla Jarona
Manager of Document Management
(608) 458-3320

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/26/03 09:12AM >>>
Can anyone recommend a good software program for managing record retention schedules?  I searched the archives and didn't find anything that would help me.

Robert R. Maigatter
Business Process Assistant III
Nuclear Management Company
Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant