Just a reminder that if you are planning to register for the ARMA Tampa Bay Spring Seminar being held April 15th and you want to take advantage of our early registration fee, we have extended the date until Tuesday, March 18th.  Read on for additional details.

The ARMA Tampa Bay Chapter of ARMA International and Certified Records Management (CRM) Is Proud to Announce its
Spring Seminar on Tuesday, April 15th from 7:30 - 4:00 p.m.

Records Management and the Law:  A Courtroom Trial

Featuring
John Montana, Records Management and Legal Consultant

Visit our Website for further details and registration information:
http://www.burleehost.com/tampabayarma/seminars.htm

Sandra Broady, CRM
Vice President & Records Manager
Republic Bank