Rogerio,

I think you may also want to look into the "search/transfer problem"
literature and the "innovation brokerage" literature if your interest in
learning includes an interest in knowledge transfer or information flows.

Some cites include:

Hansen, MT (1999) The search-transfer problem: The role of weak ties in
sharing knowledge across organization subunits, Administrative Science
Quarterly, (44:1), p.82-111.
Hansen, MT (2002) Knowledge Networks: Explain Effective Knowledge Sharing
in Multiunit Companies, Organization Science, (13:3), p. 232-248.
Gupta, AK and Govindarajan, V (2000) Knowledge flows within multinational
corporations, Strategic Management Journal, (21:4), p. 473-496.
Hargadon, A and Sutton, R (1997) Technology Brokering and Innovation in a
Product Development Firm, Administrative Science Quarterly, (42), p. 716-749

You may already be aware of these... I picked only a few but a more
comprehensive reference list dedicated to organizations, social networks,
IT and learning can be found at my web references page:
http://web.mit.edu/sinana/www/references.htm

or

a much broader and more comprehensive social networks bibliography
maintained at: http://www.socialnetworks.org/

cheers

sinan