I know some of you may be tired of this, but I think it is important.

We had a discussion on ethics at the recent Sunbelt. I would welcome
further comments directly to me, especially from consultants and people who
work with the Armed Forces and law enforcement. You were largely absent
from our discussion.

My summary of the discussion may be retrieved from the url below. It is a
PDF file and of course cannot contain viruses.

http://home.earthlink.net/~ckadushin/Texts/Ethics.pdf

Best,

Charles