Folks,

I'm the Technology and Community subeditor of the Sage Encyclopedia of
Community, 4 vols, due out 6/03.

As the final act in its production, we are compiling a list of popular
stuff related to community. I'd dearly love to include a bunch related to
the social network conception of community, as so much is traditional (Our
Town, et al). Some categories; Non Fiction Books, Fictional Books,Music,
Shows, Films.

If you have any ideas, please send them to me. Remember, no technical
stuff and no papers.

Thanks,
 Barry