Tony

I saw your comments on the SOCNET listserv and wanted to ask you a question
about PAJEK. I am using pajek to do some data visualization and get it it
plot a 3D network from an inverse conjugate matrix. The problems I run into
are

pajek plots unconnected nodes too

how do i make it represent vertices in different sizes according to number
of connections?

The basic data modiling technique that I am working on has to do with Q
analysis and I am intersted to make Pajek work in making a Qplot.

Thanks

Mukhbir