I've been waiting for someone else to send this article, but since no one
has I will...

David

Like Online Dating, With a Political Spin

March 13, 2003
By LISA NAPOLI

Hundreds of people turned out in New York last week to hear
a presidential candidate at an event organized not by his
campaign staff but by a Web site.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/13/technology/circuits/13meet.html?ex=1048611873&ei=1&en=b55a8e681163657a

HOW TO ADVERTISE
[log in to unmask] or visit our online media
kit at http://www.nytimes.com/adinfo

Copyright 2003 The New York Times Company