All,

A student of mine pointed this article out to me.  I suspect Huberman has
an academic article on this somewhere, although I haven't seen it.  In any
event, it appears to be another example demonstrating that Barry has been
right all along: electronic networks ARE social networks.

http://news.com.com/2100-1032-993897.html?tag=fd_top

-David

David Krackhardt, Professor of Organizations, editor of JoSS
     (Erdos#=2)
Academic Webpage:
     http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~krack/academic/default.html
JoSS webpage: