A preprint of the Hubermans work can be found at:

        http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0303264

You may also get it directly off the HPLabs site:

        http://www.hpl.hp.com/shl/papers/email/index.html

-Christian

David Krackhardt wrote:

> All,
>
> A student of mine pointed this article out to me.  I suspect Huberman has
> an academic article on this somewhere, although I haven't seen it.  In any
> event, it appears to be another example demonstrating that Barry has been
> right all along: electronic networks ARE social networks.
>
> http://news.com.com/2100-1032-993897.html?tag=fd_top
>
> -David

> David Krackhardt, Professor of Organizations, editor of JoSS
>      (Erdos#=2)
> Academic Webpage:
>      http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~krack/academic/default.html
> JoSS webpage:
>      http://www.heinz.cmu.edu/project/INSNA/joss/index1.html

Christian Carling                       E-mail:   [log in to unmask]

Swedish Defence Research Agency, FOI    Tel:      +46 8 55 50 39 17

Dept of Command and Control Studies     Fax:      +46 8 55 50 38 68

SE-172 90 Stockholm                     Mobile:   +46 708 52 01 42