Hi All --
I'd like to share with you an Internet research method in three clicks.
1. Get Google search engine - click
2. Cut and paste authors names in search field - Joshua Tyler, Dennis
Wilkinson and Bernardo Huberman - click
3. This results in 13 items of which the third item is a link to the 16 page
research paper in *.PDF format - get it - click

[cond-mat/0303264] Email as Spectroscopy: Automated Discovery of ...
... Authors: Joshua R. Tyler, Dennis M. Wilkinson, Bernardo A. Huberman
Subj-class:
Statistical Mechanics We describe a methodology for the automatic ...
arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0303264 - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

Hope this helps,
Roland Werner
PS. Hello Dave!
Social Systems Simulation Group