Hi,

We have a dataset consisting of 300 small ego-nets, each of which has
about 3
to 5 nodes. Each focal person reports on his/her perception of the
relationship between the alters. We are interested in computing basic
network indices for each of these networks. We are wondering if you know
of any routine to process this (in batch mode) in UCINET, other network
analysis programs or SAS/SPSS?

cheers, Emmanuel.

Emmanuel F. Koku                        [log in to unmask]
                Doctoral Student in Sociology
                Centre for Urban and Community Studies
                University of Toronto
                455 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Canada M5S 2G8
Tel: +1-416-425-4936                    Fax: +1-416-425-7803