I'm trying to find some appropriate resources for some community research
projects here.

Does anyone on the list use qualitative data analysis software with social
network analysis software?  Or does anyone use QDA software to help in
social network analysis?

If you have any references, suggestions or positive (or negative)
recommendations, I'd be very grateful to hear of them.  If there's enough
interest, I'd be happy to summarise and post to the list.

I'm sorry if this has been covered.  I have tried to search the list
archives using the web forms to no avail.

Thanks,

Duncan

Duncan Branley  [log in to unmask]
  Applications Officer, Information Services
    Goldsmiths' College, University of London
      New Cross, LONDON  SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 (0)20 7919 7708  Fax: +44 (0)20 7919 7556