Hi Socneters,

I  am  a Phd Candidate in Government and Public Administration, and in
my  current research I work in a compilation about the Policy Networks
Literature  from  the  early 50s until now... (from Iron triangles and
intergovernmental relations to policy networks and policy communities)

Furthermore  any paper or book that you can suggest me (I think that I
have  a  very extense list of books and papers but, who knows? maybe I
forgot  an important one!)... I'm VERY interested about any paper that
was exposed in the past Sunblet Conference in Cancun, or anything that
some Socneter could be working on.

Thanks for all your help!

Best regards,
Mariangela Petrizzo