I'm very new to social network analysis and in an attempt learn the method, we
are performing some very basic research in my graduate department.  We would
like to gather data in two matrices, each measuring something different, and
then output one network map of the entire data gathered.  For example, in one
matrix, we will measure intensity or depth of a tie, and in the second matrix,
we will measure "instances of agreement" that the tie exists.  For example, one
person might think that there is a strong relationship between A and B, but no
one else agrees (a low instance of agreement).

Is it possible to gather these two measures and then use a program like UCInet
to produce one network map (as opposed to two separate images)?

Thanks!

--
Danielle M. Vogenbeck
PhD Candidate