Hello all,

I am a doctoral student in Marketing and a relative newbie to social networks analysis.  I am interested in exploring the influence of network relationships on supplier choice in an industrial/retail purchasing context.

Could anyone direct me toward published research (or working papers) using SNA that addresses interorganizational networks, or more specifically, network influence on industrial/retail purchasing?  As a starting point, I am familiar with Granovetter (1985), Gulati (1995), Uzzi (1997), and Rindfleisch & Moorman (2001).

I will plan to compile all citations that I receive for the SOCNET list.  Thank you for your help.

Matt Seevers
--
Matthew T. Seevers
Doctoral Student - Marketing