I'm analyzing sociometric network data and use Sociometrica/Linkalyzer to identify multiple occurrences of the same individual within the network; n=850 and counting.  Once identified, I use Linkalyzer to write out the adjacency matrix which I then read into UCINET for analysis and visual representation.  Linkalyzer is not yet programmed to write out individual level attribute data (though it will be available soon, I hope).  Moreover, Linkalyzer generates its own ID numbers and does not write out the original ID number that I might then match to my data set in order to extract the attribute data.  Anybody out there faced similar problems?  More to the point, anybody out there have any suggestions on how I can get this attribute data into UCINET given that I use Linkalyzer to construct the matrix?

Thanks, Melissa

Melissa Bolyard
Principal Research Analyst
National Development and Research Institutes, Inc.
71 West 23rd Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10010
(212) 845-4496