PS: I hope you read no blame in my previous message for happening to
have a particular a nationality. I am Spanish, my government supports
this war and I am really upset about it, like I know many academics
are in the USA. I wish no harm to anyone.
--

Ainhoa de Federico de la Rúa

PhD at
Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille (France)
Universidad Pública de Navarra (Spain)

Currently Marie Curie Fellow at the ICS-Groningen (The Netherlands):

ICS
Grote Rozenstraat 31, kmr. 104
9712 TG Groningen
The Netherlands

Office Tel: +31(0)50-363.62.01

e-mail:

GARES, Groupe d'Analyse des Réseaux, Espaces et Structures Sociales:
Groupe of Analysis of Social Networks, Structures and Spaces:
http://www.univ-lille1.fr/gares/ - site web