Just to add another example:

http://www.math.upatras.gr/~mboudour/articles/tgn.pdf

This a preliminary presentation of a social networks analysis of a project
mailing-list. The aim was to understand the interaction between structural
(positional) characteristics and employed discursive forms (genres). (I
hope sometime we might be able to finish it.)

Cheers & Peace,

--Moses

  M.A. Boudourides
  Associate Professor