Although there was some discussion on this list of the possible use of social networks to understand the global anti-war movement, I haven't seen anyone comment on the fact that  Donald Rumsfeld vision of military strategy, imposed on the US military against the advice of many top officers in the army, navy, etc. is called the 'network centric' vision of war.  I can't imagine that the current US war effort is adding to its credibility.

Steven Sherman