Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2001 19:56:32 +0100
To: socnet
From: Ainhoa de Federico <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Sympathy and solidarity from Europe
Bcc:

I imagine the lack of messages in the list is due to attention focused to the tragic happenings in NY and Washington DC.
I know this is not the usual use of this list but the dreadful events are too horrible not to send you all our (I think I speak for many people) sympathy and solidairity from Europe.

Hoping that at least you and yours are fine,

Ainhoa de Federico

--

Ainhoa de Federico de la Rúa

PhD at
Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille (France)
Universidad Pública de Navarra (Spain)

Currently Marie Curie Fellow at the ICS-Groningen (The Netherlands):

ICS
Grote Rozenstraat 31, kmr. 104
9712 TG Groningen
The Netherlands

Office Tel: +31(0)50-363.62.01

e-mail:

GARES, Groupe d'Analyse des Réseaux, Espaces et Structures Sociales:
Groupe of Analysis of Social Networks, Structures and Spaces:
http://www.univ-lille1.fr/gares/ - site web