Hey Everyone!

Just writing to let you know that HOSA is having a meeting on this Thursday, April 17th at 7:00pm in Turlington 2346.  Please tell your friends and bring them along!  Our state HOSA advisor, Lloyd DeVault will be there to speak and bring tons of additional information about HOSA, so please join us.  We will be discussing possible ideas for community services next semester among other things that we plan on doing.  Hope to see you there and if you know of anyone who is interested in the Health field, please pass this e-mail onto them!  Thanks!

~Neesha Patel

HOSA President