Corey,

you should look at:

*Sociological Research Online
*Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulations (a MUST)
*Computation Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS:
http://www.casos.ece.cmu.edu/home_frame.html) (lots of working papers)

you can download all articles... get ready 'cos there are a lot of them! For
good academic improvement everywhere!!

best,

dimitri fazito

> >I am looking for articles (published or working) that use multi-agent
> >simulations of social network processes. That is, I am looking for articles
> >that simulate the evolution of networks using multi-agent simulation
> >methodology as well as papers that seek to understanding how the topology
of
> >network structures influence multiple agents' behaviors. Any and all
> >suggestions would be much appreciated. I will post a summary to the list.
> >Thanks in advance.
> >
> >Corey Phelps
> >Management & Organization
> >School of Business
> >University of Washington
> >Box 353200
> >Seattle, WA 98195
> >206-543-6579

> --
> SOCIAL SOLUTIONS
> Work Systems Innovation & Design
> Patricia Sachs, PhD
> Founder/CEO
> 427 Casa del Mar Drive, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
>
> http://www.social-solutions.com
> 650.712.0555
> 650.712.1557  fax
> 650.255.2057 cell