Dear Social Network Researcher:

Colleagues and I are conducting a literature review and meta-analysis of the relationships between INTERGROUP TIES, or social networks of
NEGATIVE TIES and team performance and team affective outcomes. If you have such a study, in press, in manuscript form, or in progress, that
explores the performance or social implications (e.g., cohesiveness, turnover, group satisfaction) of negative ties within teams or intergroup ties, we would be very grateful to hear about it. Of course, your work would also be included or cited in our eventual paper.
Thanks in advance for letting us know,

Prasad

Prasad Balkundi
Department of Management and Organization
Smeal College of Business Administration
438 Beam Business Administration Building
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
(814) 865-1263 (w), (814) 867-3422 (h)
Email: [log in to unmask]