Hi,

Speaking of inter-firm networks...
I am a post-doc fellow at Hines VA and Northwestern hospitals, and a new
project has led me to the question below. I have enjoyed being a member of
socnet for a while now, but I cannot seem to find anything in my files or
the archives that answers the following question:

Has anyone conducted a study where the ties in a social network represent
the competition between firms, industries, hospitals, etc.?

Thank you,
Karen

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Karen M. Kramer, Ph.D.
MCHSPR
Hines VA Hospital (151H)
P.O. Box 5000
Hines, IL 60141

email: [log in to unmask]
phone: (708) 202-2320
fax: (708) 202-2316

Mondays-Wednesdays: at Hines, rm. C219B, bldg. 1
Thursdays: at Hines until 11am, then at Northwestern.
Call 217-766-7007 (cell phone) after 2pm.
Fridays: at Lakeside, call 217-766-7007.