From: Stuart Norton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 4:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Social network analysis within churches

Dear all,
I'm an engineer based near London, UK, and have an interest in social network analysis within the context of churches.

My primary reason for exploring this area is concerning the identification of natural leadership and influence within social networks which is not recognised or stated 'officially'.

My question is whether you know of any research that has been conducted within this context, or any papers that I could read on the subject.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Stuart Norton

Registered Office:

Densitron Technologies P.L.C.

Unit 4
Airport Trading Estate
Biggin Hill
Westerham
Kent

TN16 3BW

Telephone (01959) 542000
Facsimile (01959) 542001

www.densitron.com

Disclaimer Statement

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.