> I'm very interesed in TEXT MEANING STRUCTURE ANALYSIS by SNA.
> So, please recommend me good articles
> which is accessible by paper or JSTOR.

   Recently we wrote two papers on networks in text analysis.
   See last papers at
     http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/vlado/vladodat.htm

   Vlado

Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, Department of Mathematics
  Jadranska 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

tel:  +386 (0)1 4766 672          e-mail: [log in to unmask]
fax:  +386 (0)1 4766 685          WWW:    http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/