--On 20 April 2003 12:58 +0200 Flemming Madsen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm looking for the book "Network and Organizations" (Nohria and Eccles)
> published by Harvard Business School Press in 1992.
>
> It's sold out on Amazon.
>
> Does anybody have a good idea about where I could buy it in New York
> or London, UK?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Flemming Madsen

abe.com is normally very good for books I can't get elsewhere, but in this
case only finds 13 copies of their book "Beyond the Hype : Rediscovering
the Essence of Management"

It's not my area so can't suggest where you might find it in London.  Sorry

Duncan

Duncan Branley  [log in to unmask]
    Goldsmiths' College, University of London
      New Cross, LONDON  SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 (0)20 7919 7708  Fax: +44 (0)20 7919 7556