I am looking for articles (published or working) that use multi-agent
simulations of social network processes. That is, I am looking for articles
that simulate the evolution of networks using multi-agent simulation
methodology as well as papers that seek to understanding how the topology of
network structures influence multiple agents' behaviors. Any and all
suggestions would be much appreciated. I will post a summary to the list.
Thanks in advance.

Corey Phelps
Management & Organization
School of Business